OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To ensure internalization of quality culture.
- To ensure integration of all the activities and best practices with the vision of the college..
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a dynamic agent for quality changes in the college.
- To ensure systematic documentation and effective internal communication.
- IQAC develops and applies quality benchmarks/parameters for all the academic and administrative activities of the college.
- It creates a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation.
- It arranges for the collection of feedback from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional systems and processes.
- It disseminates information on quality parameters of higher education.
- It organizes inter and intra institutional workshops and seminars on quality related themes.
- It documents all the programs/activities of the college.
- It acts as the nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- It develops and maintains institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing institutional quality.
- It creates and maintains an exclusive window for IQAC on the college website to regularly upload reports of the activities.