The College is affiliated to the University of Mysore and the eligibility criteria for each program is fixed by the university.
For B.Com, BA and BBA Courses: Eligibility for the programme is a pass with a minimum of 40% marks at the +2 level/12th grade from any recognised Board in India (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards ).
Eligibility for BCA Course:
- +2 or PUC., or
- An equivalent course with Mathematics/Computer science/Business Mathematics/Accountancy, or
- 3 Years Diploma after SSLC /10th Class with Computer Science Engineering/Information Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Applicants writing the +2 examinations may apply with their class X and class XI marks.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations: For NRI/International applicant additional eligibility criteria will be applicable. Kindly refer the NRI section in the website.
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not less than C.